Every day, more and more schools, colleges and universities are turning to digital signage to inform, educate and alert their campuses.
Primarily deployed in common areas such as cafeterias, student lounges, libraries and facility lobbies, these communication networks provide a critical link between campus administrators and the student body and facility.
Xtreme Media offers a highly powerful and flexible Digital Signage communication system for campus environments. Schools, Colleges and Universities can all benefit from the real-time messaging capabilities and high impact content of a professionally installed IDisplay.
Differing levels of access to students, teachers and senior members of staff is possible.
- Keep students, teachers, and visitors informed about school or college events
- Provide wayfinding maps in the lobby and other high-traffic areas to assist new students, parents, and visitors
- Show schedules and booking information for meeting rooms and shared classrooms
- Deliver news broadcasts produced by students or third parties
- Reinforce school policies and encourage good conduct
- Display information on accolades and awards
- Provide faculty training and safety videos
- Show current weather, news and sports scores
- Deliver emergency alerts and public safety information