IDisplay is a natural fit for healthcare related industries and organizations that are looking to improve communications within their communities or throughout their professional offices.
Ideal for waiting-room areas, lobbies, and self check-in kiosk systems, digital signage can engage, direct and inform patients, freeing up additional staff time.
With new technological advances in cellular broadband access, all-in-one systems, and integrated touch-screen displays, digital signage can be easily and securely added and supported throughout a care-facility
- Control the content that appears in your hospital, clinic, medical office, dental office, urgent care center, or other healthcare facility
- Reach patients in the lobby or waiting area while communicating with doctors, nurses and staff in the break room
- Promote value-added services and procedures
- Display ads from partners and third-party advertisers
- Show public health advisories and tips for staying healthy
- Make patients and families feel at ease by educating them about the latest medicines, treatments, procedures and techniques
- Reduce perceived waiting times by combining live TV with other engaging content
- Let patients know who the doctor is seeing next, enabling them to be ready when their names are called
- Create customized ” channels” for patient rooms
- Train your physicians and staff about new services and procedures
- Deliver emergency event notices